Best Monte Cristo
Community Recipe from
- 4 slice(s) Ham Thin sliced
- 3 slice(s) Turkey Thin Sliced
- 3 slice(s) White American Cheese
- 2 slice(s) Sourdough Bread Big Slices
- 1 cup(s) pancake mix
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup(s) water
- Powdered Sugar
- Dipping Sauce
- Raspberry Preserves
- In large bowl combine pancake mix, egg and water. Mix until it is a thick batter (enough that you can dip the sandwich into the batter).
- Make your sandwich like this: turkey then the cheese then the ham.
- Smash the sandwich together the best that you can and dip it in the mixed batter.
- Put the coated sandwich into a pot with enough oil to just about cover the sandwich. Fry until it is golden brown. Lay the sandwich on some paper towels to soak up the extra oil. Then sprinkle with powdered sugar and dip in the raspberry jam.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JoshuaMyers and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes