Best Lemonade Pound Cake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) Lemon Cake Mix
- 1 package(s) Lemon Jello (4 oz.) Instant Pudding Mix
- 1/4 cup(s) Oil
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup(s) Water
- 1 can(s) Frozen 6oz. Lemonade
- 2 cup(s) Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Combine Yellow Cake Mix, Instant Pudding Mix, Oil, Eggs, Water and beat 4 minutes. Pour into greased and floured tube pan. Bake at 350° for 50 to 55 minutes. Cool in pan for 5 minutes. Thoroughly prick cake all over to the bottom. Pour glaze over cake. Let cool 15 minutes and remove from pan. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Glaze: 1 can (6oz.) Frozen Lemonade blended with 2 cups powdered sugar.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by PioneerChef and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note