THE WORST EVER! FIRE HAZARD! DO NOT MAKE THIS! 475 Degrees for a chicken in a home oven? Yikes. What where they thinking? What was I thinking? Smoked the whole house up with splattered grease drippings from the chicken inside the oven and out. Then, like a dummy, put it on "clean" the next day and even worse smoke! My eyes were burning and I thought I was going to start the house on fire so I killed the cycle after about 5 minutes. Don't think I'll be trying recipes out out Sunset anytime soon.
Best Last-Minute Roast Chicken
pamelanatalie Posted: 02/06/11