Best in the West Stuffing
Grandma Ila Favorite
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) Chicken Broth-large container
- 1 pound(s) Jimmy Dean Regular Sausage
- 1 package(s) Sage Seasoned Stuffing Bread Cubes
- 1 cup(s) Wild Rice (cooked)
- Never add salt, there is enough in the sausage and bread cubes.
- Brown sausage, onion, celery and carrots until brown.
- Mix into stuffing bread crumbs, add cooked wild rice and add chicken broth until moist, NOT wet.
- Bake at 350 for about 1 and 1/2 hours. Cover with tinfoil the first hour.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by myhrerecipes and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note