Best Hot Fudge Recipe
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 14 ounce(s) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 ounce(s) unsweetened chocolate chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1/2 cup(s) water, I didn't use
- 1.Combine condensed milk, chocolate and salt in top of double boiler over rapidly boiling water. Stir and cook until chocolate melts and mixture thickens, about 10 minutes
- 2.Remove from heat and stir in water, a little at a time, until sauce reaches desired consistency. Cool slightly and stir in vanilla. Serve
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Best Hot Fudge Recipe Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts