Best Grilled Steak
Community Recipe from
- 1 Steak I prefer bone in Ribeyes
- 3 tablespoon(s) Kosher Salt make sure its course
- 3 tablespoon(s) Garlic Powder
- 3 tablespoon(s) Onion Powder
- 3 tablespoon(s) Paprika
- 3 tablespoon(s) cracked pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) avocado Oil Or any oil
- Sprinkle the kosher salt all over both sides of the steak. You don't want to put WAY to much salt but make sure you just ensure that the entire steak is covered with the salt (don't rub it in). Let the steak sit on the counter for about an hour. After an hour rinse the steak under a light stream of water and make sure you get off ALL the salt. Wrap steak in paper towels so that it is really dry. Season with the remaining dry ingredients and then throw it on the grill.
- The salt makes the steak really tender and tasty.
- (I like to let my Weber gas grill heat up for about 10 minutes on high. Then I cook for about 5 minutes on each side).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JoshuaMyers and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note