Best Ever Three Bean Salad
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) corn oil
- 1/2 cup(s) cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 cup(s) white kidney beans
- 2 cup(s) red kidney beans rinsed and drained
- 2 cup(s) frozen cut green beans thawed
- 1 small red onion thinly sliced
- In a large bowl combine conr oik vinegar, sugar and salt. Add beans and red onion, toss to coat. Cover and chill several hours or overnight.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Best Ever Three Bean Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads
More Recipes for Main Dishes