Best-Ever Stuffing Balls
Enjoy the taste of Thanksgiving any time with these too-easy stuffing balls. Serve with turkey for the full effect.
Yield: Serves 6.
- 10 cups dry bread crumbs, or 1 loaf day-old bread, cubed
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup celery, finely diced
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 10-3/4 ounce can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 1 t. dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped, or 1/4 c. dried parsley
- Place bread crumbs or cubes in a large bowl. In a skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Saute celery and onion until tender; add celery mixture to bowl. Add soup and seasonings; mix well. Form mixture into 12 to 14 balls. Place in a greased 13"x9" baking pan; cover with aluminum foil. Bake, covered, at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note