Best-Ever Pot Roast
Traditional pot roast revamped
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 3 pound(s) Eye of Round
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 package(s) Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1 cup(s) Reduced-Sodium Beef Broth
- 1 can(s) Cream of Mushroom Roasted Garlic Soup
- 1 can(s) water
- 1 tablespoon(s) Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Mix together flour, salt and pepper. Remove extra fat from Eye of Round and rub with flour, salt, pepper mix. Heat oil in Dutch oven over med-hi heat and brown meat on all sides.
- In crockpot, combine soup mix packet, beef broth, cream of mushroom - roasted garlic soup, and can of water. Lay browned meat in liquid and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours.
- At end of cooking time, pull out meat and shred. Pair with rice and use juices as gravy. You can also use any leftovers for a great Philly cheese sandwich!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SarahGray515 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Best-Ever Pot Roast Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes