- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 4 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 7 eggs
- 3 (8-ounce) cartons commercial sour cream
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine first 3 ingredients, mixing well. Firmly press mixture into bottom of a greased 9- inch Spring form pan, and chill thoroughly.
- Beat cream cheese with an electric mixer in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy; gradually add 1 3/4 cups sugar, mixing well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in sour cream and vanilla; mix well.
- Pour mixture into pan. Bake at 350° for 1 hour and 5 minutes. Turn oven off. Allow cheesecake to cool in oven 4 hours. (Do not open oven door.) Remove from oven. Loosely cover; refrigerate 12 hours. Remove sides from Springform pan; transfer cheesecake to a serving platter. Cut into wedges; serve on chilled dessert dishes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This