The Best Ever Caramel Sauce
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Apple slices
- Cook butter and brown sugar in a heavy saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until sugar melts.
- Stir in 1/2 cup whipping cream, stirring occasionally. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla. Serve with apple slices.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts