Best Ever Brownies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cube(s) butter
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 hersheys chocolate syrup 16 oz
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 cup(s) flour
- 1 cup(s) nuts
- Cream together butter and sugar. Beat and add eggs 1 at a time. Add other ingredients and mix well. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes in a greased 9 x 13 pan.
- 6 Tbsp butter 6 Tbsp milk 1-1/2 cups sugar
- In saucepan, bring to a full boil and time for exactly 30 seconds. Remove from heat and add:
- 1 cup chocolate chips 1 cup nuts 1 tsp vanilla
- Whip until melted and pour on warm brownies. Set over night
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AZBettyLou and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Best Ever Brownies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts