Best-Ever Asparagus/Ham Rolls
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 pound(s) fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 16 slice(s) sandwich-type ham
- Prepared mustard
- 6 tablespoon(s) butter, cubed
- 6 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 2 cup(s) milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cup(s) (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced, optional
- • Cook asparagus to crisp-tender. Spread one side of each ham slice with mustard. Roll ham around 2-3 asparagus spears. Layer rolls, seam side down, in a 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Set aside.
- • In a saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Blend in flour until smooth. Slowly stir in milk, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in cheese and onions if desired. Pour over ham rolls. Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note