Best Egg Casserole Ever
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup(s) plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon(s) seasoned salt, or to taste
- 6 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1/4 cup(s) onion chopped
- 2 cup(s) shredded hash brown pototoes thawed
- 1 cup(s) sharp Cheddar cheese grated
- Beat eggs, yogurt, and salt together. Melt butter in a large pan, slightly saute onion and stir in potatoes. Pour the egg mixture into potato mixture and lightly stir to blend ingredients. Pour into a greased 2-quart casserole. Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 25 minutes or until a knife inserted into center comes out clean.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note