Best Egg Casserole Ever
from "Room at The Table" by Bed and Breakfast Association of Kentucky
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup(s) plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon(s) seasoned salt, or to taste
- 6 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1/4 cup(s) onion chopped
- 2 cup(s) shredded hash brown pototoes thawed
- 1 cup(s) sharp Cheddar cheese grated
- Beat eggs, yogurt, and salt together. Melt butter in a large pan, slightly saute onion and stir in potatoes. Pour the egg mixture into potato mixture and lightly stir to blend ingredients. Pour into a greased 2-quart casserole. Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 25 minutes or until a knife inserted into center comes out clean.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note