best creamy potato salad
Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) Yukon gold potatoes (about 6 large) peeled, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup(s) zesty italian dressing
- 3 whole(s) hard-cooked eggs chopped
- 1 stalk(s) celery thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh dill weed chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) mayo homestyle mayonnaise
- COOK potatoes in boiling water in saucepan 15 min. or just until tender; drain.
- PLACE warm potatoes in large bowl. Add dressing; toss to coat.
- ADD eggs, celery, onions and dill; mix lightly. Stir in mayo. Refrigerate several hours or until chilled.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by claireprice and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
best creamy potato salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes