Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever
Community Recipe from
- 2.5 cup(s) flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 package(s) vanilla instant pudding
- 1 dash(es) cinnamon
- 1 cup(s) butter
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 3/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 cup(s) chocolate chips
- 1. Heat oven to 375.
- 2. Combine flour, baking soda, salt, package of pudding & cinnamon.
- 3. In another bowl, beat butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla until creamy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 4. Slowly beat in the flour mixture until smooth.
- 5. Stir in chocolate chips (and pretzel pieces if you wish)
- 6. Drop rounded 3 tablespoons balls onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 7. Bake for 12-13 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AllisonBloch and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts