Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 cups Master Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Beat cookie mix, brown sugar, egg, and vanilla at medium speed with an electric mixer until combined; stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden; cool on wire racks.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This