Best Chocolate Cake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 box(es) devils food cake mix
- 1 box(es) Jello instant chocolate pudding mix (small)
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 2 cup(s) mini chocolate chips
- In large bowl mix together everything except the chocolate chips. Mix until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour into greased pan. Bake 350 cooking time as directed on box plus 10 minutes.
- Frosting: 1 cup shortening or butter
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
This recipe is a personal recipe added by AZBettyLou and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Best Chocolate Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings