Best Chocolate Brownies
Community Recipe from
- 1 stick unsalted butter cut into pieces
- 6 ounce(s) bittersweet chocolate chopped
- 1 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup(s) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 cup plus 2 TBS flour, sifted
- Oven 350. Line an 8 inch square baking pan with parchment, leaving an overhang on all sides. Melt butter and chocolate in heatproof bowl set over simmering water, stir until smooth. Remove from heat, and whisk in sugar. Whisk in eggs, 1 at a time, until combined. Whisk in cocoa and salt. Fold in flour until combined.
- Pour batter into pan. Bake until set and toothpick comes out covered with moist crumbs, 35 to 40 minutes. Let cool slightly in pan, about 15 minutes. Lift brownies from pan using parchment. Transfer to wire rack.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by carolyn50 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes