Best Chicken Casserole
Community Recipe from
- 3 cup(s) roasted chicken chopped
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 2 cup(s) celery finely chopped
- 1 can(s) water chestnuts chopped
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup(s) grated cheddar cheese
- 1 can(s) french fried onion rings
- Stir together first 8 ingredients in a large bowl. Spoon into a 9x13 greased pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes; sprinkle onion rings over top and bake another 5-10 minutes. Let stand about 10 minutes before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Toniahooper and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Best Chicken Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles
More Recipes for Main Dishes