BEST BROCCOLI SALAD
Community Recipe from
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Cuo Sour Cream
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- Mix well and add:
- 1 Bunch broccoli cut into small florets
- 1/2 Head cauliflower cut into small florets
- 1 Small red onion, chopped
- 1 Cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 (3 oz.) jar real bacon bits
- Mix until well combined. Cover and chill at least 4 hours before serving.
- This is even better if made a few days ahead and allowed to marinate in refrigerator.
- CAROLYN SUMMERS BROWNING
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Carjohbra1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
BEST BROCCOLI SALAD Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads