Best blueberry muffins
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) flour
- 1 tablespoon(s) margerine, melted
- 1/3 cup(s) old fashioned oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cup(s) flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/3 cup(s) sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) grated orange rind
- 2 tablespoon(s) orange juice
- 3/4 cup(s) buttermilk
- 3 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 cup(s) blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a small bowl, mix together brown sugar, 2 T flour and margarine. Add the oatmeal and vanila, stirring with a fork until well mixed; set aside. In a large bowl combine 1 3/4 c. flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar and orange rind. In a small bowl combine the orange juice, buttermilik, oil, and egg. Make a well in the cetner of the dry ingredients and add the egg mixture, stirring just until well moistened. Stir in the blueberries. Line the muffin tin with muffin papers. Fill the muffin cups 2/3 full and sprinkle with the crumb mixture. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the top springs back when touched.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dmradcliffe and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Best blueberry muffins Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads