Best Black Beans
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) no-salt added black beans
- 1 can(s) can diced tomatoes with chiles in sauce (recommended: Ro'tel)
- 1 tablespoon(s) lime juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) crushed garlic
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped onions
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh cilantro finely chopped
- Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan. Stir thoroughly. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Place in a serving dish and serve hot.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mbusque and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Best Black Beans Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables