Best Basic Roasted Red Potatoes
Community Recipe from
- 2 1/2 pound(s) red potatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) cayenne
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) paprika
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray non-stick spray on jelly roll pan.
- Place potatoes in a large bowl. COMBINE ALL REMAINING INGREDIENTS TOGETHER (OIL THROUGH SPICES). Pour over potatoes and toss to evenly coat.
- Place potatoes on pan in a single layer. Cook for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and stir. Cook for 30 more minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mandofan and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes