Best Basic Roasted Red Potatoes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 1/2 pound(s) red potatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) cayenne
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) paprika
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray non-stick spray on jelly roll pan.
- Place potatoes in a large bowl. COMBINE ALL REMAINING INGREDIENTS TOGETHER (OIL THROUGH SPICES). Pour over potatoes and toss to evenly coat.
- Place potatoes on pan in a single layer. Cook for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and stir. Cook for 30 more minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mandofan and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note