Best Barbecue Coleslaw
Community Recipe from
- 2 bag(s) 16 oz finely shredded cabbage and carrots
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup(s) milk
- 1/4 cup(s) buttermilk
- 2 1/2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) white vinegar
- Whisk together sugar and next 7 ingredients until blended. Toss with cabbage and carrots. Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
- May substitute for buttermilk: place 3/4 teaspoon white vinegar in 1 cup measure. Add enough milk to equal 1/4 cup. Let stand 5 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LindaBburg and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Best Barbecue Coleslaw Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes