Best Barbecue Coleslaw
Coleslaw serves 8 - 10
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 bag(s) 16 oz finely shredded cabbage and carrots
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup(s) milk
- 1/4 cup(s) buttermilk
- 2 1/2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) white vinegar
- Whisk together sugar and next 7 ingredients until blended. Toss with cabbage and carrots. Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
- May substitute for buttermilk: place 3/4 teaspoon white vinegar in 1 cup measure. Add enough milk to equal 1/4 cup. Let stand 5 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LindaBburg and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Best Barbecue Coleslaw Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables