Great flavor. Followed instructions to lower sugar.
Best Barbecue Coleslaw
Photo: Charles Walton; Styling: Leslie Byars Simpson
The name says it all! This is our best coleslaw recipe that pairs perfectly with your favorite style of barbecue.
Yield: 8 to 10 servings
- 2 (10-ounce) packages finely shredded cabbage
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white vinegar
- Combine cabbage and carrot in a large bowl.
- Whisk together sugar and next 7 ingredients until blended; toss with vegetables. Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This