Bess' Sugar Cookies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 2 cube(s) margarine
- 1 cube(s) oil
- 2 eggs
- 4 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon(s) flavoring (either lemon or vanilla)
- Mix all ingredients together and let stand a few minutes. Shape into balls.
- Flaten with water glass dipped in sugar.
- Bake at 350º for about 12 minutes until barely light brown around the edges.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Bess' Sugar Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies