More From Bertolli Pasta Sauce
- 2 containers (15 oz. ea.) ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 jars Bertolli® Tomato & Basil Sauce
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 375°. In large bowl, combine ricotta cheese, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, eggs, salt and pepper; set aside.
Spread 1 cup Sauce in 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Layer 4 lasagna noodles, then 1 cup sauce and 1/2 of the ricotta mixture. Top with 1/3 of the mozzarella cheese; repeat. Top with remaining 4 noodles, then 1 cup sauce and remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
Cover with aluminum foil and bake 1 hour. Remove foil and top with remaining mozzarella cheese. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until bubbling. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Garnish, if desired, with fresh basil leaves. Serve with remaining sauce, heated.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes