Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) Frozen Mixed Berries
- 1 package(s) Truvia Sweetener
- Add the frozen mixed berries to a wide-mouth water jar. Sweeten with Truvia (I use 1 packet). Add water to the berries. Re-cap the water jar and gently shake.
- If you need a little more pizazz for your water to drink 8 glasses/day...this will do it!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jbp0922 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Berry Water Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Nonalcoholic
More Recipes for Main Dishes