Berry Sponge Cakes
This fancy treat for two looks like you fussed, but it's easy to make with convenient prepared pudding and sponge cakes. From Bonnie Buckley: Kansas City, Missouri. Editor's Note: This recipe was prepared with Jell-O pudding cups, which have six cups in each package. Recipe published in Taste of Home February/March 2003.
Yield: 2 servings
Community Recipe from
- 1 snack-size cup (3-1/2 ounces) vanilla pudding
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pure vanilla extract
- 2 individual round sponge cakes
- 1/2 cup(s) mixed fresh berries (blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, sliced strawberries)
- 2 tablespoon(s) whipped topping
- 1 tablespoon(s) sliced almonds, toasted
- In a small bowl, combine pudding and vanilla until blended. Top each sponge cake with pudding and berries. Dollop with whipped topping; sprinkle with almonds.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes