Berry Sponge Cakes
This fancy treat for two looks like you fussed, but it's easy to make with convenient prepared pudding and sponge cakes. From Bonnie Buckley: Kansas City, Missouri. Editor's Note: This recipe was prepared with Jell-O pudding cups, which have six cups in each package. Recipe published in Taste of Home February/March 2003.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 snack-size cup (3-1/2 ounces) vanilla pudding
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pure vanilla extract
- 2 individual round sponge cakes
- 1/2 cup(s) mixed fresh berries (blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, sliced strawberries)
- 2 tablespoon(s) whipped topping
- 1 tablespoon(s) sliced almonds, toasted
- In a small bowl, combine pudding and vanilla until blended. Top each sponge cake with pudding and berries. Dollop with whipped topping; sprinkle with almonds.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note