Berry Splash Smoothies
This fruity smoothie is loaded with calcium and antioxidants. From Elayna Ask: Cogan Station, Pennsylvania. Recipe published in Taste of Home June/July 2009.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) fat-free milk
- 1 cup(s) (8 ounces) cherry yogurt
- 2 cup(s) frozen unsweetened mixed berries
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh blueberries, divided
- Sugar, optional
- 3 tablespoon(s) vanilla yogurt
- • In a blender, combine the milk, cherry yogurt, mixed berries, half of the blueberries and sugar if desired; cover and process until smooth. Stir if necessary. Pour into chilled glasses. Spoon vanilla yogurt over the top; sprinkle with remaining blueberries.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note