Berry Splash Smoothies
Community Recipe from
- 1/4 cup(s) fat-free milk
- 1 cup(s) (8 ounces) cherry yogurt
- 2 cup(s) frozen unsweetened mixed berries
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh blueberries, divided
- Sugar, optional
- 3 tablespoon(s) vanilla yogurt
- • In a blender, combine the milk, cherry yogurt, mixed berries, half of the blueberries and sugar if desired; cover and process until smooth. Stir if necessary. Pour into chilled glasses. Spoon vanilla yogurt over the top; sprinkle with remaining blueberries.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes