Photo: Beth Dreiling Hontzas; Styling: Lydia Pursell
If your family likes a sweeter drink, stir in more sugar, 1/4 cup at a time.
Yield: Makes about 2 qt.
More From Southern Living
- 1 (0.13-oz.) package unsweetened cherry drink mix
- 6 cups white cranberry juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Garnish: fresh mint sprigs or strawberry leaves
- 1. Stir together first 3 ingredients and 2 cups water in a large pitcher until sugar is dissolved. Cover and chill. Garnish, if desired.
- Note: We tested with Kool-Aid Cherry Unsweetened Soft Drink Mix.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages