Berry Special Raspberry Chocolate Pie
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1-1/2 teaspoons shortening
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (8 inches)
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and shortening; stir until smooth. Spread over the bottom of pie crust. Top with raspberries and whipped topping. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
- Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 254 calories, 13 g fat (8 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 103 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by batesballard22 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Berry Special Raspberry Chocolate Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts