The sorbets you can buy at the grocery store, while low in fat, are usually very high in sugar. In addition to the fruit, this one is sweetened with white grape juice and a bit of calorie-free sweetener.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 63
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 0.4g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 0.8g
- Carbohydrate: 15.5g
- Fiber: 4.7g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.9mg
- Sodium: 2mg
- Calcium: 18mg
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen unsweetened strawberries, thawed
- 1 (14-ounce) package frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed
- 1/2 cup white grape juice
- 1. Place strawberries and raspberries in a blender or food processor; process 30 seconds or until smooth, stopping once to scrape down sides.
- 2. Pour fruit mixture into a wire-mesh strainer; press with the back of a spoon against sides of strainer to squeeze out juice. Discard pulp and seeds remaining in strainer.
- 3. Combine fruit juice, grape juice, and sweetener; stir well. Pour mixture into an 8-inch square baking pan. Cover and freeze until mixture is almost firm.
- 4. Break frozen mixture into large pieces, and place in blender or food processor; process until fluffy but not thawed. Serve immediately, or cover and freeze.
- carbo rating: 11
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note