Berry Smoothie Pie
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) (.3 ounce) sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 1/3 cup(s) reduced-calorie reduced-sugar cranberry juice
- 3/4 cup(s) (6 ounces) raspberry yogurt
- 3 cup(s) chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 8-inch reduced-fat graham cracker crust
- Fat-free whipped topping, optional
- • In a small microwave-safe bowl, sprinkle gelatin over cranberry juice; let stand for 1 minute. Microwave on high for 40 seconds; stir. Let stand for 1 minute or until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- • In a blender, combine the gelatin mixture, yogurt and strawberries; cover and process until blended. Pour into crust. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until set. Serve with whipped topping if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes