Berry Smoothie Pie
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) (.3 ounce) sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 1/3 cup(s) reduced-calorie reduced-sugar cranberry juice
- 3/4 cup(s) (6 ounces) raspberry yogurt
- 3 cup(s) chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 8-inch reduced-fat graham cracker crust
- Fat-free whipped topping, optional
- • In a small microwave-safe bowl, sprinkle gelatin over cranberry juice; let stand for 1 minute. Microwave on high for 40 seconds; stir. Let stand for 1 minute or until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- • In a blender, combine the gelatin mixture, yogurt and strawberries; cover and process until blended. Pour into crust. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until set. Serve with whipped topping if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note