Cool: 1 Hour, 30 Minutes
- 1 16-ounce box(es) angel food cake mix
- 1 1/4 cup(s) V8 SplashÂ® Berry Blend Juice Drink (regular or diet)
- 6 cup(s) fresh berries (cut-up strawberries, blueberries and raspberries)
- 1 1/2 cup(s) thawed light whipped topping
- • Heat the oven to 350°F. Prepare the cake mix according to the package directions, substituting the juice drink for the water. Pour the batter into a 10-inch tube pan.
- • Bake for 40 minutes or until the top is golden brown and springs back when lightly touched with a finger. The cracks in the top of the cake should look dry. Invert the cake in the pan and hang upside down on a funnel or heatproof glass bottle for about 1 1/2 hours to cool completely.
- • Loosen the cake from the pan with a metal spatula. Cut the cake into 24 slices. For each serving, place 1 cake slice on a serving plate, top with 1/4 cup berries and 1 tablespoon whipped topping, top with another cake slice, 1/4 cup berries and 1 tablespoon whipped topping. Repeat with remaining cake slices, berries and whipped topping.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note