Vanilla bean paste lends a more intense vanilla flavor to this double Berry Sauce.
This recipe goes with Jasmine-Buttermilk-Panna Cotta with Berry Sauce
More From Southern Living
Total: 40 Minutes
- 6 ounces fresh raspberries
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- Coarsely mash 3/4 cup raspberries and next 4 ingredients in a bowl; let stand 30 minutes. Stir in remaining raspberries just before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note