Berry Quartet Cheesecake Pie
- 1 (24.3 oz.) container ready-to-eat cheesecake filling
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (6 oz.) purchased vanilla wafer pie crust
- 2 tablespoons Smucker'sÂ® Seedless Strawberry Jam OR 2 tablespoons Smucker'sÂ® Seedless Red Raspberry Jam
- 1 (16 oz.) package Nature's PeakTM Berry Quartet, thawed 10 minutes
- Whipped cream
- STIR together cheesecake filling and almond extract until well blended. Spoon evenly into prepared pie crust.
- STIR jam in medium bowl until smooth. Add fruit, stirring gently until evenly coated.
- ARRANGE fruit on top of filling, starting with strawberries, top side down in center, then encircling rows of blackberries, red raspberries and blueberries. Garnish with whipped cream. Serve immediately.
- TIP: *Suggested amount of Berry Quartet fruit needed for top of pie: 7 strawberries, 18 blackberries, 30 red raspberries and 40 blueberries.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Berry Quartet Cheesecake Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes