- 1 (24.3 oz.) container ready-to-eat cheesecake filling
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (6 oz.) purchased vanilla wafer pie crust
- 2 tablespoons Smucker's® Seedless Strawberry Jam OR 2 tablespoons Smucker's® Seedless Red Raspberry Jam
- 1 (16 oz.) package Nature's PeakTM Berry Quartet, thawed 10 minutes
- Whipped cream
How to Make It
STIR together cheesecake filling and almond extract until well blended. Spoon evenly into prepared pie crust.
STIR jam in medium bowl until smooth. Add fruit, stirring gently until evenly coated.
ARRANGE fruit on top of filling, starting with strawberries, top side down in center, then encircling rows of blackberries, red raspberries and blueberries. Garnish with whipped cream. Serve immediately.
TIP: *Suggested amount of Berry Quartet fruit needed for top of pie: 7 strawberries, 18 blackberries, 30 red raspberries and 40 blueberries.