Berry Pineapple Parfaits
Stand: 10 Minutes
- 3 cup(s) whole fresh strawberries
- 3 to 4 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 12 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 8-ounce can(s) crushed pineapple, drained
- Whipped topping
- • Set aside six strawberries for garnish. Slice the remaining strawberries and toss with sugar; let stand for 10 minutes.
- • Spoon half of the sliced berries into six parfait glasses. Top with half of the ice cream and half of the pineapple. Repeat layers. Top with whipped topping and reserved strawberries.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note