Berry Patch Pie
A mouthwatering, made-for-summer pie bursting with sweet, juicy berries. From Taste of Home Test Kitchen. Recipe published in Healthy Cooking June/July 2009.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- Pastry for single-crust pie (9 inches)
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) cornstarch
- 2 cup(s) halved fresh strawberries
- 1 1/2 cup(s) fresh raspberries
- 1 cup(s) fresh blackberries
- 1 cup(s) fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- • On a lightly floured surface, unroll pastry. Transfer to a 9-in. pie plate. Trim pastry to 1/2 in. beyond edge of plate; flute edges. Line unpricked pastry with a double thickness of heavy-duty foil. Bake at 450° for 8 minutes. Remove foil; bake 5-7 minutes longer or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- • Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch. Stir in berries and lemon juice. Cook, stirring occasionally, over medium heat until mixture just comes to a boil; pour into prepared crust. Cool completely on a wire rack.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note