Berry-Muscat Wine Goblets
Notes: Use a plain sweet Muscat wine such as Bonny Doon Vineyard's Vin de Glacière, or an Orange Muscat wine such as Quady Winery's Essensia.
Yield: Makes 4 servings
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 186
- Calories from fat: 1.2%
- Protein: 1.9g
- Fat: 0.3g
- Saturated fat: 0.0g
- Carbohydrate: 29g
- Fiber: 1.8g
- Sodium: 15mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 1 cup white grape juice
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup Muscat dessert wine (see notes)
- 1 1/2 cups sliced strawberries (1/4 in. thick)
- 1/3 cup blueberries, rinsed
- 1. In a 2- to 3-quart pan, mix grape juice, gelatin, and sugar. Stir over medium heat until gelatin and sugar are dissolved, 3 to 4 minutes.
- 2. Remove from heat and add wine. Nest pan in a bowl of ice water and stir often until mixture is cold and mounds slightly on a spoon, about 20 minutes.
- 3. Remove pan from ice water and stir in strawberries and blueberries.
- 4. Spoon mixture equally into 1- to 1 1/2-cup wineglasses. Chill airtight until gelatin mixture is firm to touch, at least 1 hour or up to 1 day.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages