Berry Iced Coffee
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) your normal amount of coffee
- 8 ounce(s) additional brewed coffee
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) raspberry extract
- 1 splash of almond milk
- (1) Brew your normal amount of coffee, let cool.
- (2) Pour into ice cube tray and freeze.
- When you are ready for a drink:
- (3) Brew another 8oz coffee, let stand.
- (4) Stir in raspberry extract and splash of almond milk.
- (5) Add 4-5 coffee ice cubes.
- Serve and enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kttyk713 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note