Berry Good Brie
- 2/3 cup(s) Tropical Foodâs Berry Goodâ¢ Snack Mix
- 13.2 ounce(s) wheel of brie cheese
- 1 sheet refrigerated pie crust dough
- 1 egg whisked
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Roll out pie crust dough slightly to thin a bit.
- Slice brie cheese wheel in half, so that it’s in two rounds.
- Scoop out some of the cheese from one of the rounds and fill that 'pocket’ with Tropical Food’s Berry Good™.
- Combine the two rounds together and place in the middle of the pie crust dough.
- Pull the dough up around the cheese to fully encase.
- Flip the wheel over and cover with more dough.
- Brush with egg wash and bake for 25-35 minutes, until lightly golden.
- Allow to sit for 10 minutes, and then serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tropicalfoods and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note