- 1 (750-milliliter) bottle Riesling wine
- 1 vanilla bean, split
- 1 bunch fresh mint
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen strawberries, thawed
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Raspberry sorbet
- Garnishes: fresh mint sprigs, fresh berries
- Bring first 3 ingredients to a boil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat; boil until reduced to 1 1/2 cups. Cover and chill.
- Pour wine mixture through a wire-mesh strainer into a large bowl, discarding bean and mint.
- Process strawberries and 1/2 cup water in a blender until smooth; pour through wire-mesh strainer into wine mixture, discarding seeds. Stir in honey and next 4 ingredients; chill. Serve with raspberry sorbet. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Berry Gazpacho Recipe at a Glance