Float a few fresh raspberries in each Champagne flute when serving this holiday alternative to mimosas.
Yield: 10 cups
More From Oxmoor House
- 6 cups cranberry-raspberry juice drink, chilled (we tested with Ocean Spray)
- 1/4 cup Chambord or other raspberry liqueur
- 1 (750-milliliter) bottle Champagne, chilled
- Garnish: fresh raspberries
- Stir together juice and liqueur; chill. Stir in Champagne just before serving. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages