- 1 1/2 cups cholesterol free egg substitute
- 1 1/4 cups skim milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel
- 1/4 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 prepared angel food cake, cut into cubes (about 12 oz.)
- 3 cups fresh blueberries, raspberries, blackberries and/or sliced strawberries
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350° . Grease 11 x 7-inch baking dish; set aside.
Beat egg substitute, milk, vanilla and lemon peel in medium bowl, with wire whisk.
Microwave I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread with sugar in glass measuring cup at HIGH 30 seconds; stir until sugar is dissolved. Slowly whisk into egg mixture.
Arrange cake and berries in prepared dish. Pour egg mixture over cake, pressing cake down to coat. Cover with aluminum foil and bake 30 minutes. Remove cover and bake an additional 15 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Serve warm and, if desired, with nonfat dairy whipped topping.
Nutrition Information per serving:
Calories 210, Calories From Fat 50, Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 03g, Total Fat 6g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 380mg, Total Carbohydrate 33g, Sugars 12g, Dietary Fiber 2g, Protein 8g, Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 8%, Calcium 10%, Iron 6%