Berry Delight Cupcakes
- 1 box (18.25 oz.) Pillsbury® Strawberry Cake
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Canola Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 can (13.5 oz) Pillsbury Easy Frost Velvety Cream Cheese Flavor No-Fuss Frosting
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) smaller-sized red raspberries
- 20 small red strawberries, hulled
- 1 pkg. (4.4 oz.) smaller-sized fresh blueberries
- Tiny mint sprigs for garnish
- HEAT oven to 350° F. Line two 12-cup muffin pans with baking cups. Blend cake mix, water, oil and eggs in large bowl until moistened. Beat with mixer on medium speed 2 minutes or whisk by hand for 2 minutes. Fill paper baking cups 2/3 full with batter. Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely.
- POINT five-star tip of Easy Frost straight down above cupcake. Press nozzle gently (amount of pressure determines size of star). Release and lift nozzle, forming a star. Repeat placing stars very close together to cover surface of cupcake.
- DECORATE cupcakes with berries by cutting strawberries into quarters vertically. Arrange berries on cupcake alternating 3 strawberry quarters (pointed side sticking straight up) with 3 raspberries (hull side down), then filling center with 3 blueberries. Garnish with small spring of mint. Serve immediately or refrigerate, covered, until ready to serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Berry Delight Cupcakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cupcakes
More Recipes Like This