- 1 box (18.25 oz.) Pillsbury® Strawberry Cake
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Canola Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 can (13.5 oz) Pillsbury Easy Frost Velvety Cream Cheese Flavor No-Fuss Frosting
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) smaller-sized red raspberries
- 20 small red strawberries, hulled
- 1 pkg. (4.4 oz.) smaller-sized fresh blueberries
- Tiny mint sprigs for garnish
How to Make It
HEAT oven to 350° F. Line two 12-cup muffin pans with baking cups. Blend cake mix, water, oil and eggs in large bowl until moistened. Beat with mixer on medium speed 2 minutes or whisk by hand for 2 minutes. Fill paper baking cups 2/3 full with batter. Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely.
POINT five-star tip of Easy Frost straight down above cupcake. Press nozzle gently (amount of pressure determines size of star). Release and lift nozzle, forming a star. Repeat placing stars very close together to cover surface of cupcake.
DECORATE cupcakes with berries by cutting strawberries into quarters vertically. Arrange berries on cupcake alternating 3 strawberry quarters (pointed side sticking straight up) with 3 raspberries (hull side down), then filling center with 3 blueberries. Garnish with small spring of mint. Serve immediately or refrigerate, covered, until ready to serve.