Berry Delicious Tart
Cool: 40 Minutes
- 1 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup(s) plus 1/4 cup sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup(s) cold butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup(s) seedless strawberry jam
- 1 8-ounce package(s) cream cheese (softened or cubed), softened
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 2 cup(s) fresh or frozen unsweetened mixed berries, thawed and drained
- 3/4 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup(s) old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup(s) cold butter, cubed
- • In a small bowl, combine flour and 1/3 cup sugar; cut in butter until crumbly. Press onto the bottom and 1 in. up the sides of a greased 9-in. springform pan.
- • Place pan on a baking sheet. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until crust is lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- • Spread jam over crust. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining sugar until smooth. Add egg and vanilla; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour over jam; sprinkle with berries.
- • In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, oats and flour; cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over filling.
- • Bake for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 30 minutes longer. Serve warm or cold.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note